A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source duck and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR DOG
• Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
• Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities.
• Single meat protein - the only meat protein in this food is Duck and we complement that with tasty duck fat and delicious duck gravy.
• No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
• We avoid those ingredients known to cause many food intolerances.
• Complete balanced dog food
Composition: duck meal (21.5%), brown rice (21.4%), white rice (21.4%), naked oats, whole linseed, pea starch, duck fat (3.4%), duck gravy (2.9%), alfalfa meal, pea fibre, chicory pulp, seaweed (0.5%), sodium chloride, omega oil supplement*, potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, yucca extract (0.02%) * from fish oils
Additives per kg: Antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 179 mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu
Trace elements: E1/iron: 133 mg, E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg, E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg, E8/selenium: 0.44 mg
Analytical Constituents: protein 22 %, crude fibres 3.2 %, fat content 10.5 %, crude ash 5.5 %, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 2.2 %