Ocean White Fish and Rice
We have specially selected the natural, wholesome ingredients in James Wellbeloved Ocean White Fish & Rice to be hypo-allergenic, easy to digest, and delicious to eat.
• Made with white fish only, which is low in histamine, and smothered in delicious olive oil.
• Peas and chicory provide the necessary dietary fibre, and includes linseed oil and fish oil, high in omega-3 fatty acids for a healthy omega-3 / omega-6 balance.
• It contains none of the ingredients that can cause most food allergies (i.e. no beef, wheat or dairy products).
• Hypo-allergenic to soothe skin irritations.
• Better digestibility, less stool.
• Helps loose bowels and calms itchy, irritated skin and coat.
• A wholesome, natural hypo-allergenic dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Ocean white fish meal, rice, barley, whole linseed, olive oil, vegetable gravy, peas, fish oil, alfalfa, natural seaweed, chicory pulp, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, D,L-methionine, lysine hydrochloride, threonine,
CONTAINS: Min 23% fish, min 28% rice, min 15% barley.
TYPICAL ANALYSIS: Protein 21%, Oil 10%, Fibre 4%, Ash 8%, Vitamin A 10,000 i.u./kg., Vitamin D3 1,500 i.u./kg. Vitamin E (Alpha-tocopherol acetate) 150 mg/kg.
Copper(cupric sulphate)15 mg/kg. With antioxidants natural vitamin E and vitamin C.
How to feed:
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from
dog to dog. Feed in one meal per day, or ideally divide into two meals using one
third in the morning and two thirds in the evening. Turkey & Rice Kibble can be fed
wet or dry.
Always supply plenty of clean fresh drinking water at all times.
When switching from canned food, mix into the Turkey & Rice Kibble a small amount
of the usual canned food, reducing that amount to nothing within 7 days. Since the
food contains no soya, it does not swell up when wetted inside your dog's stomach,
unlike many other dry foods. For better dental and oral hygiene, either feed dry or
wet without leaving the food to soak. For more tender teeth or gums, soak the kibble
until soft before feeding.