Our senior range is ideal for dogs over 7 years of age, and is tailored to the older dog’s specific nutritional requirements. The JW+joint support complex of glucosamine, chondroitin and herbs is added to support older joints,which may become stiffer with age. Taurine is added to support the heart,with extra vitamins C & E to support the immune system.
A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source fish and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and barley, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR DOG
• Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
• Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities
• Single meat protein - fish with fish oil and fish stock
• No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
• We exclude the most common causes of adverse food reaction
• PROMOTES A HEALTHY, GLOSSY COAT - blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
• HELPS TO REDUCE STOOL ODOUR - added yucca extract
• ENCOURAGES BENEFICIAL BACTERIA IN THE GUT - added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
Composition: rice, ground whole barley, ocean white fish meal, whole linseed, fish stock, peas, olive oil, alfalfa meal, fish oil, natural seaweed, chicory pulp, potassium chloride, parsley, nettle, chicory extract, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, glucosamine, chondroitin, yucca extract
Minimum levels: fish (19%), rice (26%), barley (15%), linseed (4%), fish stock (3%), alfalfa (1%), seaweed (0.5%), yucca extract (0.02%), chicory extract (0.1%), glucosamine (0.0275%), chondroitin (0.0225%), parsley (0.1%), nettle (0.1%)
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 200mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15.000 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 2,250 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 40mg, E2/iodine, 2mg, E4/copper, 5mg, E5/manganese, 25mg, E6/zinc, 100mg
Analytical Constituents: protein 18.0%, crude fibres 3.6%, fat content 8.5%, crude ash 5.5%, Vitamin E 400mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.7%, omega-6 fatty acids 1.2%