A complete dry food with the bonus that it is hypo-allergenic. With selected protein source lamb and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and barley, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerences. We suggest that the food be tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR DOG
• Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
• Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities.
• Single meat protein - the only meat protein in this food is Lamb and we complement that with tasty lamb fat and delicious lamb gravy.
• No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
• We avoid those ingredients known to cause many food intolerances.
• Complete balanced dog food.
lamb meal (23.5%), brown rice (20.0%), white rice (19.7%), barley, whole linseed, lamb fat (3.5%), lamb gravy (2.9%), sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, omega oil supplement*, sodium chloride, seaweed (0.5%), potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.1%),calcium carbonate, yucca extract (0.02%) * from sunflower and fish oils
Additives per kg: Antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 186 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu
Trace elements - E1/iron: 133 mg, E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg, E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg, E8/selenium: 0.44 mg
Analytical Constituents: protein 20 %, crude fibres 3 %, fat content 10.5 %, crude ash 8.8 %, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 1.4