• Complete dog feed for giant breed puppies (adult weight > 45 kg) – Up to 8 months old
• Optimal Energy: controlled energy supplement for a steady growth
• Acti Digest Formula: To guarantee maximum digestive safety
• Optimum Calcium: To guarantee solid formation of the skeletal stucture
at the most critical time of growth.
• Chondroitine & Glucosamine: to help promote joint construction.
• DIGESTIVE HEALTH - An exclusive combination of nutrients to support optimal digestive security (L.I.P. proteins) and a balanced intestinal flora (prebiotics: FOS, MOS) which also contribute to good stool quality.
• INTENSE GROWTH - CONTROLLED ENERGY - Helps support high growth rate during the first growth phase in giant breed puppies and avoid excess weight gain thanks to an adapted energy content.
• BONE AND JOINT SUPPORT - Contributes to good bone mineralisation in large breed puppies thanks to a balanced intake of energy and minerals (calcium and phosphorus), thus supporting bone consolidation and joints.
• NATURAL DEFENCES - Helps support the puppy’s natural defences, thanks particularly to an antioxidant complex and manno-oligo-saccharides.
INGREDIENTS: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, yeasts, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeas (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 17100 IU, Vitamin D3: 1100 IU, E1(Iron):48 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.8 mg, E4(Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 63 mg, E6 (Zinc):189 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg -Preservatives - Antioxidants.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 34% - Fat content: 14% - Crude ash: 7.2% - Crude fibres: 1.3% - Per kg: Calcium: 10 g - Phosphorus: 8.5 g - Fructo-oligo saccharides: 3.4 g - Manno-oligo-saccharides: 0.5 g.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.